Blue Water Express VII
Fast Boat Gili
Check live seat availability, book and receive e-tickets immediately for fast boat tickets simply by uising our search box. Blue Water Express operates multiple daily return fast boat services between Bali and Lombok / the Gilis. They are now also daily servicing Nusa Lembongan.
This page details the schedule for the boat Blue Water Express VII which services two departure points in Bali (Serangan and Padang Bai) en route to Lombok and the Gili Islands. During high season (Jun - Oct) this boat operates the direct trip from Serangan to Lombok, Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. Blue Water Express VII works in tandem with Blue Water Express V and/or Blue Water Express IX.
NOTE: during low season this service also has two different ticket prices, one for Serangan tickets and one for Padang Bai tickets. The boat originates in Serangan Harbor (Bali) and sails via Padang Bai (Bali) to Lombok, Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. When doing a search, check the detail next to the text "standard economy-" in the results to see which departure harbour it is in Bali.
Serangan departure Ticket Holders - Free Hotel Transfers
Passengers holding tickets departing from Serangan can make use of free hotel transfers within the following areas: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Airport, Umulas, Canggu (as far as the Canggu Club), Kerobokan, Petitenget, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. For departures from Serangan, hotel pick up time is approximately 1 - 1 1/2 hours before departure time.
For pickup outside the aforementioned free areas, payment of the transfer can be made on the day of travel. The costs of pickups from outside the free areas for the Serangan departure are per car, max. 4 passengers (2017):
- Canggu (beyond Canggu club) - IDR170,000
- Tanah Lot - IDR250,000
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - IDR220,000
- Ubud Central, Kedewatan, Sayan - IDR250,000
- Tegallalang - IDR290,000
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - IDR370,000
Padang Bai ticket holder - Free Hotel Transfers
Passengers that have booked tickets from Padang Bai can make use of free hotel transfers within the following areas only: central Ubud, Candidasa and Padang Bai. Hotel transfers can be arranged from the most popular areas in south west Bali but additional charges will apply, these are payable on the day of travel. Please see below the current (2017) prices:
- Sanur - IDR290,000
- Kuta, Legian, Denpasar - IDR340,000
- Seminyak, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Canggu, Umalas - IDR390,000
- Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - IDR440,000
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - IDR490,000
- Bali Airport DPS, Jimbaran - IDR390,000
Outside central Ubud:
- Sayan, Kedewatan, Tegallalang - IDR340,000
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - IDR390,000
- Amed, Tulamben - IDR390,000
The costs of pickups from outside the free areas for the Padang Bai departure are per car (based on max 4 persons).
Pickups for Padang Bai departures will be at approx 2 - 21/2 hours before departure time from Kuta and Seminyak areas and the fee is payable on the day you travel. Other areas may require an earlier pickup.
If your hotel is outside all of the transfer areas detailed above and you would like Blue Water Express to pick you up there will be an additional charge typically between 350 - 400,000rps per car. Contact details will be on your e-tickets should you have any further questions about the pick up. If you´re arranging your own transport then checkin time is half an hour before departure time.
Fast Boat Schedule - Please click on the map to view the boat schedule
Note: The boat will stop momentarily in Lombok and Gili Air to pick up and drop off passengers.
The pride of the fleet, Blue Water Express VII is an impressive new boat that was launched mid 2014. The fast, sleek and comfortable vessel runs all routes from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok and has been expertly designed to smoothly navigate the waters of the Lombok strait.
Length : 17 m
Beam : 4 m
Top Speed : 35 knots (60 km/h)
Cruising Speed : 25-30 knots
Engines : 6 x Suzuki 250hp (total: 1500hp)
Passengers : 60
Crew : 5
Safety equipment and Facilities
- 3 x 20 man life rafts + 1 x 10 life rafts, total 70 pax capacity
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- GPS Navigational system
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
- 4 throw rings
- Stand up toilet on board
- Spacious sun-deck on roof
Online Bookings and Payment now available on GiliBookings.com