Gili Gili II
Padang Bai to Lombok fast boat
Departing from Padang Bai to Lombok daily at 08:30, arriving at Bangsal (Lombok) at 10.35, after stopping briefly at Gili Trawangan and Gili Air on the way.
Padang Bai is located in east Bali, about a 1,5hr drive/transfer from popular areas such as Kuta and Seminyak and just an hour away from Ubud. Voyage time from Padang Bai to Lombok is approximately 2 hours. Gili Gili fast boat company provides air conditioned free pick-up and return to your hotel or villa in Bali from Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Denpasar, central Ubud and Padang Bai. Pick up time will be at approx 1 - 1 1/2 hours before departure time, but the exact time depends on your pick up location and will be confirmed closer to your date of travel.
Outside the free zone, the extra charges are as follows:
- Padang Bai, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Pandawa, Balangan, Labuan Salt, Gatot Subroto, Berawa, Echo Beach, Batu Bolong, Payangan, Melayang, Sebali/Keliki, Laplaplan/Petulu, Pejeng, Tegallalang (before Puri Gangga), Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis - EUR7,25/pax
- Pererenan, Seseh, Tegallalang (Puri Gangga onward), Hanging Garden Ubud, Sebatu - EUR11/pax
- Taro, Padma resort, Payangan, Mambal, Abiansemal, Tirta Gangga, Sidemen - EUR25,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Tulamben, Amed, Tanah Lot - EUR33,00/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Kubu - EUR40,00/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Lovina, Munduk - EUR54,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Pemuteran - EUR61,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
You can add your pick up/drop off while booking on our website. If you do not know yet where you will be staying, you can organize the pick/up drop off later by contacting us.
Each passenger can take tow suitcases and hand lugguage on the boat, if you require more please contact us in advance.
Gili Gili II boat specs:
Gili Gili cancellation & amendment policy
For cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to travel, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Cancellations less than 2 weeks but more than 48 hours from departure are only subject to a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure are non-refundable.
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact Gili Gili using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates, you can do so for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs prior to departure. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.