Gili Gili from Padang Bai to the Gilis
IMPORTANT: During Low Season (October - April), Gili Gili may occasionally transfer passengers to an alternative boat for the crossing to/from Padang Bai to the Gili islands and Lombok. This will be based on daily passenger numbers and any changes will be communicated to customers prior to travel. In such cases, hotel transfers and customer service will still be handled by Gili Gili.
The Gili Gili 3 is Gili Gili's brand newest boat (2018) with a cruising speed up to 35 knots, making it one of the fastest and most comfortable rides from Padang Bai to the Gili Islands. Departure from Padang Bai to the Gili Islands is at 08:30, arriving at Gili Trawangan at 10:00, Gili Air at 10:20 and Bangsal harbour (Lombok) at 10:35.
High Season Schedule (July and August)
During the peak season Gili Gili will operate a second departure from Padang Bai to the Gilis at 13:00, arriving at Gili Trawangan at 14:30, Gili Air at 14:50 and Lombok at 15:05. The boat will only stop on each island to drop off and pick up passengers before continuing to the next destination.
Padang Bai lies on the south eastern shore of Bali, closer to central Bali locations such as Ubud. The travel time by sea from Padang Bai to the Gilis is somewhat shorter, approximately 1 1/2 hours. Gili Gili fast boat company provides air conditioned free pick-up and return to your hotel or villa in Bali from Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, central Ubud and Padang Bai. Pick up time will be at approx 2-3 hours before departure time, but the exact time depends on your pick up location and will be confirmed just after you have booked.
Outside the free zone, the extra charges are as follows:
- Padang Bai, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Pandawa, Balangan, Labuan Salt, Gatot Subroto, Berawa, Echo Beach, Batu Bolong, Payangan, Melayang, Sebali/Keliki, Laplaplan/Petulu, Pejeng, Tegallalang (before Puri Gangga), Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis - EUR7,25/pax
- Pererenan, Seseh, Tegallalang (Puri Gangga onward), Hanging Garden Ubud, Sebatu - EUR11/pax
- Taro, Padma resort, Payangan, Mambal, Abiansemal, Tirta Gangga, Sidemen - EUR25,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Tulamben, Amed, Tanah Lot - EUR33,00/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Kubu - EUR40,00/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Lovina, Munduk - EUR54,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
- Pemuteran - EUR61,50/car (max. 4pax/car)
You can add your pick up/drop off while booking on our website. If you do not know yet where you will be staying, you can organize the pick/up drop off later by contacting us.
Each passenger can take two suitcases and hand luggage on the boat, if you require more please contact us in advance.
Gili Gili III boat specs:
- Seat capacity 40 (reclining seats)
- Life Jackets for all passengers and crew
- life rafts and rings
- full set of distress flares
- Marine VHF ship to shore radio
- First Aid
- GPS system
- x3 SUZUKI 300HP engines (total 900hp)
- Electric flushing Toilet
- Spacious sundeck on the roof
- 21" LCD TV
Gili Gili cancellation & amendment policy
For cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to travel, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Cancellations less than 2 weeks but more than 48 hours from departure are only subject to a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure are non-refundable.
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact Gili Gili using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates, you can do so for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs prior to departure. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.