Blue Water Express VII
Blue Water Express VII
Check live seat availability for fast boat tickets on Blue Water Express on the left of this page. Just enter your required travel dates and number of passengers, pay using your credit card or with a paypal account. You will receive your e-ticket for the fast boat from Bali to the Gili Islands immediately.
Blue Water Express operate multiple daily return services by fast boat to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Lombok. The Blue Water VII fast boat to Gili operates a direct route from Padang Bai in Bali, in tandem with the Blue Water Express V from Serangan.
Free pickup zones for this service are Central Ubud, Candi Dasa, and Padang Bai only. There is an additional charge for hotel transfers to/from the most popular areas in south west Bali: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Airport, Kerobokan, Petitenget.
NEW: In the month of July 2017, drop off to South West Bali locations will be included for free.
See the below prices per car, max. 4 passengers (2017):
- Sanur - IDR290,000
- Kuta, Legian, Denpasar - IDR340,000
- Seminyak, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Canggu, Umalas - IDR390,000
- Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - IDR440,000
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - IDR490,000
- Bali Airport DPS, Jimbaran - IDR390,000
Outside central Ubud:
- Sayan, Kedewatan, Tegallalang - IDR340,000
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - IDR390,000
- Amed, Tulamben - IDR390,000
If your hotel is outside of the transfer areas above and you would like Blue Water Express to pick you up there will be an additional charge typically between 300 - 500,000rps per car (4pax). Exact amounts will be quoted to you after booking and the pickup is optional, you can always opt to arrange your own transport if preffered. Contact details of the boat operator will be on your e-tickets should you have any further questions about the pick up or boat. If you´re arranging your own transport then checkin time is half an hour before departure time.
Fast Boat Schedule - Please click on the map to view the schedule
Note: The boat will stop momentarily in Lombok and Gili Air after Gili Trawangan to pick up and drop off passengers. This journey is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart or back problems, or infants under 2 years.
The pride of the fleet, Blue Water Express VII is an impressive new boat that was launched mid 2014. The fast, sleek and comfortable vessel runs all routes from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok and has been expertly designed to smoothly navigate the waters of the Lombok strait.
Length : 17 m
Beam : 4 m
Top Speed : 35 knots (60 km/h)
Cruising Speed : 25-30 knots
Engines : 6 x Suzuki 250hp (total: 1500hp)
Passengers : 60
Crew : 5
Safety equipment and Facilities
- 3 x 20 man life rafts + 1 x 10 life rafts, total 70 pax capacity
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- GPS Navigational system
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
- 4 throw rings
- Stand up toilet on board
- Spacious sun-deck on roof
Immediate Online Bookings and Payment now available on GiliBookings.com for Blue Water Express tickets