Blue Water Express V
Check live seat availability for fast boat tickets on Blue Water Express. Just enter your required travel dates and number of passengers in the search box, select from the results that appear, pay using your credit card or with a paypal account. You will receive your e-ticket for the fast boat from Bali to the Gili Islands immediately.
Blue Water Express operate multiple daily return services by fast boat to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Lombok. The Blue Water V fast boat to Gili operates a direct route from Padang Bai in Bali, in tandem with the Blue Water Express VII and IX from Serangan.
Free pickup zones for this service are Central Ubud (with meeting point at Museum Puri Lukisan Ubud), Candi Dasa, Sidemen and Padang Bai only. There is an additional charge for hotel transfers to/from the most popular areas in south west Bali: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Airport, Kerobokan, Petitenget.
See the below prices per car, max. 4 passengers (2017):
- Sanur, Denpasar, Tirtgangga - EUR23,50
- Kuta, Legian - EUR27,00
- Seminyak, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Canggu, Umalas, Denpasar Airport, Jimbaran - EUR28,00
- Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - EUR32,00
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - EUR35,75
- Candidasa, Padang Bai - EUR16,00
Outside central Ubud:
- Sayan, Kedewatan, Tegallalang, Taro - EUR27,00
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - EUR28,00
- Pejeng, Tampaksiring - EUR26,25
- Amed, Tulamben - EUR30,50
You can add your pick up/drop off while booking on our website. If you do not know yet where you will be staying, you can organize the pick/up drop off later by contacting us.
If your hotel is outside of the transfer areas above and you would like Blue Water Express to pick you up there will be an additional charge typically between EUR22,00 - EUR37 per car (4pax). Exact amounts will be quoted to you after booking and the pickup is optional, you can always opt to arrange your own transport if preffered or choose to travel to the free pick-up point in Ubud at the Musem Puri Lukisan. Contact details of the boat operator will be on your e-tickets should you have any further questions about the pick up or boat. If you´re arranging your own transport then checkin time is half an hour before departure time.
Fast Boat Schedule - Please click on the map to view the schedule
Note: The boat will stop momentarily in Lombok and Gili Air after Gili Trawangan to pick up and drop off passengers. This journey is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart or back problems, or infants under 2 years.
The impressive flagship Blue Water Express V was launched in 2013. This vessel runs all routes from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok, and has been designed specifically to handle the waters between Bali and Lombok.
Length : 16.80 m
Beam : 3.7 m
Top Speed : 45 knot (80km/h)
Cruising Speed : 30-35 knot (53 – 60km/h)
Engines : x5 Suzuki 250hp (total: 1,250hp)
Passengers : 50
Crew : 4
Safety equipment and Facilities
- 2 x 25 man life rafts + 1 x 10 life rafts, with hydrostatic release and manual release; these automatically inflate if the boat sinks or can be operated manually
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- GPS Navigational system
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
- 4 throw rings
- Electric flushing toilet
- Spacious sun-deck on roof
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
Blue Water Express operate the following cancellations and refund policy: The full ticket price will be charged for any cancellation less than 48 hours prior to boat departure. Within a week, but outside 48hrs, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Outside 8 Days, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact Blue Water using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates, you can do so for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs prior to departure. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.