Rafting Adventure Ubud
Go on a rafting adventure with Gangga Rafting through the stunning jungle in Ubud
Travel over 12km by river on an exciting adventure, lunch included!
Included in this adventure
- Comfortable pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guides
- Insurance & safety equipment
- Shower and changing rooms
What to bring: Shorts/swimming gear, t-shirt, tight shoes, dry clothing and sunscrean is recommended.
Are you ready to enjoy a day filled with awesome people, waterfalls, panorama views and a great time? Then we invite you to go on an awesome rafting adventure through Bali's stunning nature with Gangga Rafting.
They offer a 2,5 hour rafting adventure down the famous Ayung River. You will be traveling for about 12 kilometers surrounded by the beautiful green jungle of Bali. You will meet at the Gangga Rafting Center from where you will be driven to the Ayung River. There you will gear up in life vests and helmets before heading down to the river. Let the fun begin!
You will be rafting with around 6 people in one raft, and your guide will make sure you will all have a safe and fun time. But keep in mind, it is a team effort, so don't leave your teammates hanging. After the rafting you will get a delicious lunch and you will be able to shower and change into your clean clothes. Are you ready to join? Expect to get wet!
For pick up times and prices please check the tab Operating Days. Any additional charges for hotel transferscan be paid directly to Gangga on the day.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is pickup available from your hotel for an additional price
- Rafting is run daily
- Gangga Rafting will receive your booking and send an additional confirmation within 24hrs.
|Ubud Area||175.000 IDR|
|Sanur Area||225.000 IDR|
|Kuta, Seminyak||250.000 IDR|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran||300.000 IDR|
|Location||Morning departure||Afternoon departure|
|Nusa Dua||07.45 - 08.00 AM||11.45 - 12.00 PM|
|Jimbaran||07.45 - 08.00 AM||11.45 - 12.00 PM|
|Canggu||07.45 - 08.00 AM||11.45 - 12.00 PM|
|Kuta||08.00 - 08.15 AM||12.00 - 12.15 PM|
|Sanur||08.15 - 08.30 AM||12.15 - 12.30 PM|
|Ubud||09.00 - 09.30 AM||13.00 - 13.30 PM|
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- You need to be 7 years or over to take part in this activity.
- Full refund for cancellations made more than 2 days before the activitiy date.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours, missing the pick-up or unexpected illness.
- New Gangga Rafting reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour due to water or weather conditions. If we have to cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a full refund or will be offered another tour program.
- Gangga Rafting will not be held responsible for unforeseen changes to tour schedule for reasons beyond their control. (i.e. weather, road blockage, ceremonies)
You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Gangga directly through the contact details on your e-ticket, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Mins
Categories: Outdoor adventure, Tours and Day Trips