Fun Dive Packages
Location: Gili Trawangan
Duration: 5 Days
Categories: Diving, Watersports
5 or 10 Dive packages with Manta Dive Gili Trawangan
Minimum Open Water Certification required.
The water surrounding the Gili Islands offers an amazing array of marine life that will captivate divers of all levels, apart from the thousands of species of fish, you will see turtles, cuttlefish, stingrays, sharks, morays, and much more.
Included in this adventure:
- 5 or 10 Dives
- All equipment rental
- Qualified Dive guides and Dive masters
- Drinking Water
- Oxygen and First Aid equipment on board
What to bring: A towel, swimwear, sun screen
What can I expect if I book a Fun dive package?
With Manta Dive offering at least 3 dives a day (and night dives) its up to you when you dive. Spread your dive package over a week or do it all in a couple days, its up to you. Manta Dives experienced staff will advise the best dives for your level of experience and will make sure you see a variety of dive sites and aquatic life. You will be led by an experienced Dive Guide on a 60 minute dive and will return to the dive center within 2 hours. There is a maximum of 4 divers per guide and you will be split up according to experience, air consumption and certification level. Open Water Dive Certification is required for this activity.
With these Dive Packages you will be able to go diving for a set amount of times within the clear blue waters surrounding the Gili’s with great visibility, a pleasant water temperature and many dive sites just waiting to be explored.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out! Otherwise just use the date picker on this page and follow the steps to book your Diving package.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Trawangan.
- Boat Dives go out at least 3 times a day (with seasonal variations on timings), night dives every few days depending on demand.
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats
- Manta Dive staff will receive your booking and send an addditional confirmation within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
All divers who are fun diving must hold a valid certification to 18m (Open Water).
All divers who are fun diving must sign a medical questionnaire.
Open Water certified divers planning to fun dive who have not dived within the last 6 months, must follow the Scuba Review program outlined in the Diving Courses section below before they can begin fun diving.
It is mandatory that all divers have adequate diving insurance. Please check your travel insurance to make sure you are covered. We will require guests insurance details when filling in paperwork prior to any diving activity. If you don't have insurance it can be purchased for €9/day or €28 for up to 5 days.
For ALL diving activities your guests must be able to swim proficiently.
Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
Full refund for cancellations made more than one week before the activitiy date, 50% within 7 days, no refunds within 48 hours.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity and hold a valid diving certification.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Manta Dive Gili Trawangan directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.