Open Water Course at Manta Dive Gili Air
Location: Gili Air
Duration: 3 Days
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Open Water Dive Course at Manta Dive Gili Air
Learn to dive and enjoy the underwater world up close and personal. After finishing your Open Water Course you will be qualified to dive to a depth of 18m
Included in this adventure:
- At least two pool sessions
- Four open water dives
- Theory Review
- All equipment rental
- Qualified instructors
Important: You need to go in at 17:00PM the afternoon before your start your course to watch a movie on dive theory unless you have already completed the SSI online theory.
What is an Open Water Course?
Manta Dive Gili Air is a great place to begin your diving journey. The Open Water Course is the gateway to diver certification. Upon completion of this course you will be able to dive to a depth of 18 meters anywhere in the world. The chilled atmosphere, beautiful setting and friendly staff provide Manta Dive Gili Air the ultimate training area to complete your learning experience.
Their team of professional and experienced instructors will happily teach you all the fundamentals of diving, from theory to being comfortable breathing underwater. During the pool session they will guide you through every step till you master the required skills needed for the Open Water Dive.
Then the real fun begins when you get to put into practice your new-found knowledge and skills in the Open Water at one of the incredible dive sites located around the Gili’s. Children from 10 years old can participate and become Open Water Divers.
The course includes 4 dives in Open Water and takes 3 to 4 days to complete. Classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students per instructor to ensure everyone gets the necessary attention needed to complete and enjoy the course. Get ready to be amazed by the abundance of marine life surrounding the Gili’s and the pristine clear waters to appreciate the turtles, Reef Sharks and various Rays. It really is the perfect environment to have your first diving adventure into the Underwater World.
After completeing the Open Water Course, you can continue by doing the Advanced Open Water Course to go even deeper into the diving world (Deep Dive - 30m, Nitrox, Night Dive, etc ), increase your knowledge and expereince more dive sites around the Gili's.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Air.
- Open Water Courses are run daily (with seasonal variations on timings)
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
- Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Full refund for cancellations one week before the course, 50% within the last week, no refunds within 48h prior to the course.
- No refunds given in case of act of god.
- You can change your course dates subject to availability free of charge or if you need to change your course entirely, please contac Manta Dive directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.