Advanced Diving Course at Manta Dive Gili Air
Location: Gili Air
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Diving, Outdoor adventure
Advanced Diving Course with Manta Dive Gili Air
Ready to take your dive skills to the next level? Book the Advanced course at Manta Dive and be ready to go deeper, longer and at night in the underwater world.
Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required
- 5 Open Water Dives, choose 3 optional dives (e.g Nitrox, Night Dive, etc)
- Underwater Navigation dive and Deep dive (30m) are compulsory.
- All equipment rental
- Qualified Dive Instructor
- Advanced Open Water Certification card
- Manta Dive T-shirt
What to bring - Bring swimwear & towel.
Please Note: Course orientation begins at 5 pm the day before the course starts. Meet the instructor and fellow students, fill in paperwork (only 30 minutes).
Schedule: **Optional Adventures
Day 1 : 08:00 AM Perfect Buoyancy Adventure Dive **
14:00 PM Waves, Tides, Currents Adventure Dive **
Day 2 : 08:00 AM Deep Adventure Dive
14:00 PM Navigation Adventure Dive
18:00 PM Night Adventure Dive **
The Advanced Course is for those who wish to further their diving knowledge after completing the Open Water Certification. Throughout this course, you will be taught more critical skills of Navigation and Deep Diving permitting you to dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters. Furthermore, you have a choice of 3 Adventure Dive experiences to expand and improve your diving skills from Perfect Buoyancy, Enriched Air Nitrox (see further details below), Waves, Tides, Currants, Photography, Wreck Diving or a Night Dive.
The course will take 2 - 3 days to complete the 5 dives with the guidance of your Instructor in small groups of 4 - 6 students, at some of the best dive sites located around the Gili Islands. After finishing a total of 9 dives you will now be an Advanced Diver. Now having experienced and explored 5 new dive environments you will have achieved the confidence and skills to dive these areas independently.
Children from 10 years old can now complete the Junior Advanced course allowing the whole family to take the next step in their diving journey. Children from 10 – 11 can dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters and from 12 – 14 years of age can dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters. Diving is a fun family adventure and a great way to create life long memories.
Add a Nitrox Diver Course
Get Enriched Air Nitrox certified by combining the Nitrox Course with your Advanced Course only for and additional US$45.50. Learn to increase your bottom time and safety as well as how to analyse and measure the Oxygen content of your tank.
The Nitrox tank, extra theory and an exam. The Enriched Air Nitrox will be included as one of your optional dives.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Air.
- Advanced Courses are run daily (with seasonal variations on timings)
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity. Please note 10 -11 years old can only dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters and 12 - 14 to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
- Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
- Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Full refund for cancellations one week before the course begins, 50% within the last week, no refunds within 48h prior to the course.
- No refunds are given in cases of an act of god.
- You can change your course dates subject to availability free of charge or if you need to change your course entirely, please contact Manta Dive directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above-mentioned refund policy.