Wind Wing Surfing
Wind Wing Surfing in Sanur with Rip Curl School of Surf
No experience needed! Learn to Wind Wing Surf or improve your skills with a course at Rip Curl School of Surf Bali
Included in this adventure:
- Wing, board
- Free hotel transfers (see terms of operation)
- Safety equipment
- Study books & instruction
- Accredited instructor
- Pictures (additional costs)
- Lessons taught in English or Indonesian
Available Wind Wing Surfing Levels at Ripcurl School of Surf
Level 1 (120 minutes lesson)
An introduction to Wind Wing Surfing. An instructor will teach you all you need to know. You will then do some exercises on the beach simulator. Once you have mastered them, you will be able to enjoy your new skills in the lagoon. You will experiment with jibes (downwind turn, upwind riding and tacks (upwind turn).
Level 2 (120 minutes lesson)
This experience focuses on generating speed thanks to the foot position on the board and the wind and wing direction. You will be able to practice jibes and tacks with speed.
Level 3 (120 minutes lesson)
This advanced class is reserved for students who completed the full introduction program. You will learn to do launches, turns, downwind and upwind riding. The instructor will assist you with choosing the appropriate wing, board size and position of foot straps. You will be taught to perfect your skills with the recommended equipment for you.
Private Course (60 minutes lesson)
With this private session, you will be able to learn at your own pace in a one on one lesson. The private course is available for all levels and can be tailored to your schedule. The private course guarantees you a faster progression.
Please note: kids 13 years and older old can participate in the activity only if they understand English or Indonesian and if they can swim. Kids under the age of 13 must take a private lesson for safety reasons.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
- Available daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- To join this program, you must have a travel insurance, covering you for all relevant sport activities that you will be engaging in during your Holiday
- Free air-conditioned transfers are available from all major hotels in Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Guest services: towels, drinking water, fresh fruit, sunscreen, zinc, and first aid kit are available upon request or if necessary.
- Facilities: changing rooms, student lockers, showering, Rip Curl merchandising, garden bars and parking.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellations for individual classes with more than 1 week notice will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Cancellations for individual classes with less than 1 week but more than 24 hours notice are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and to any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Cancellations for individual classes with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable.
To make a cancellation or to make changes to your booking you can find contact details are on your booking confirmation.
Duration: 2 Hours