Ecodive Bali is located in the remote fishing village of Amed (Northeast Bali). With the great marine diversity of the area, it is not rare to cross the huge and magnificent Ocean sunfish (Mola-Mola) and Manta rays!
Ecodive is owned by a PADI Master Instructor/SSI Instructor Trainer with over 35 years of experience. He is helped by a great team of local divemasters. It is important for the team to share the beauty of the underwater world with the guests, but also to preserve the natural beauty of the area.
Tulamben is the most popular dive destination in Bali! It is the home of the U.S.A.T. LIBERTY, a World War II cargo ship that was torpedoed and swept into the ocean by the eruption of Mt. Agung.
The destination is home to 100's of species of reef fish, soft and hard corals, nudibranchs, pygmy seahorses and more.
Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required.
Included in this adventure:
- Qualified dive instructors.
- Transport from dive centre to dive site if required.
- Park entrance fees if required.
- 2 dives in one day.
- An extra dive can be added for 24.50€.
- A night dive can be added for 48.50€.
- Alternatively, you can book a single night dive for 48.50€.
- Non-divers can join the tour for 14.50€. This includes a full set of snorkelling equipment and transport to the dive site if required plus park entrance fees.
Tulamben Dive Sites
USAT Liberty Wreck
This dive starts from the shore and will take you 40 meters away, to discover the famous USAT Liberty wreck. The wreck is 120 meters long and between 5 – 30 meters deep. This is by far Bali’s most popular site and it is suitable for all levels of experience. It is also excellent for a night dive!
You will start directly from the beach and will witness a dramatic drop off up to 60 meters deep! With this dive, you have a good chance of seeing passing pelagics such as sharks, tuna, manta rays, mola-mola and occasional whale sharks.
This is a beach dive on black sand. You will discover a 40 meters long wreck, 20 – 40 meters deep. You will be able to visit its three decks! It offers great photo opportunities.
This beach dive on a sandy slope will astonish you with its natural and artificial reef. It is truly a Macro paradise! This site is your best chance in Bali to see critters: nudibranchs, pygmies, harlequin shrimp and more.
This Boat dive offers excellent visibility and a good chance of seeing pelagics. It will take you to the 40 meters deep pinnacle followed by the gently sloping coral reef. There is a moderate drift.
Ecodive Bali is open every day from 08:00 to 20:00!
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required.
- For cancellations made more than 7 days before the activity date, you will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For cancellations made within 7 days to 48H before the activity date, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For cancellations made within 48H before the activity date, there will be no refund.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Ecodive directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.
Duration: 4 Hours