Scuba Diving Courses - Lembongan
Take a Diving course with Big Fish Diving
Big Fish Diving is a PADI 5 stars dive resort! They offer a unique and personalized learning experience, using the latest teaching techniques and materials. Their stunning dive sites, surrounded by vibrant coral andabundant marine life, are the perfect place to put your newfound skills to the test. Whether you're looking to start a new hobby or continue your dive education, their PADI Open Water Courses are the ideal choice for anyone seeking an underwater adventure.
You will be taught by a professional PADE Diving Instructor and will master important safety and performance skills.
Diving around Lembongan offers everything from vast sloping reefs to steep drop-offs and sheltered bays. You will explore the Nusa Penida Marine Protected area and encounter funky critters, oceanic sunfishes, and manta rays!
Included in this adventure:
- All courses are conducted by renewed PADI Instructor
- Group sizes: maximum 4 students with 1 Instructor except DSD which is max 2
- All equipment
- course materials
- Food and drinks are provided on the boat during the 1-hour surface interval
What can I expect if I book a course?
Big Fish Diving offer 4 different courses:
Scuba Refresh - this course is designed for certified divers who want to refresh their dive skills and theory before heading out into open water again. You will be reminded about how to use equipment, check your weighting and practice a few skills in the swimming pool.
Discover Scuba Diving (2 dives) - This program will help you discover scuba diving in a few simple, safe, and fun steps. This is the perfect experience for beginners. You will start the afternoon with a safety briefing. You will then learn a couple of skills in the swimming pool, to build up your confidence. You will be fully ready to join the 2 dives trip the following morning. You will see beautiful corals and tropical fishes.
Open Water Diver - This open water course takes only 3 days and will give you a worldwide recognized scuba certificate! This course is a comprehensive program that includes both theory sessions and hands-on training in the water. You will first learn about scuba diving theory. You will then be introduced to scuba diving equipment, and you will learn to use it in a swimming pool. And finally, you will enjoy 4 dives in the ocean.
Advanced Open Water Diver - This experience is for certified Open Water divers. You will complete 2 core dives: deep and navigation. You will be able to choose 3 additional dives from Drift, Multi Level and Computer, Photography, Buoyancy, Night, Fish ID and Naturalist. By the end of the course, you will be certified to dive to 30m. This experience takes 2/3 days.
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Big Fish Diving Center.
- All divers who are fun diving must hold a valid certification to 18m (Open Water).
- All divers must fill in the medical form. If they have a YES answer on the form they might not be able to dive if the Dr doesn't approve.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity and hold a valid diving certification.
- For ALL diving activities your guests must be able to swim proficiently and be medically fit.
- Price excludes the Marine park fee.
- For cancellations made more than 48 hours before the activity date, you will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For cancellations made within 48H before the activity date, there will be no refund.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Big Fish Diving directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.
Location: Nusa Lembongan
Duration: 2 Hours