Lombok Sunset Tour: Temple, Malimbu Hill & Monkey Forest
Explore Pura Lingsar, Pusuk Monkey Forest and Malimbu Hill in Lombok
Admire the most magnificient sunset in Lombok by booking your tour now.
This tour can be booked departing from Gili T, Gili A, Gili Meno or Lombok. A pick up service is available from Gili T, Gili A, Gili Meno, Senggigi and Mantaram.
Included in this adventure
- Visit to the acient temple
- Visit to Malimbu Hill abd Pusuk Monkey Forest
- A speedboat + car pick up/drop-off service from Gili T, Gili Air and Gili Meno, or a hotel pickup by car from Lombok to connect with your speedboat to the island destination.
- Air condtioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance Fee
- Parking Fee
Please note: lunch, dinner and the horse cart to/from the jetty are not included.
During the 6-hour tour, you’ll visit some charming locations in Lombok. First stop will be at Pura Lingsar, one of the oldest and largest temples in Lombok. The temple features spectacular shrines which are related with the sacred mountains of Gunung Agung on Bali and Gunung Rinjani on Lombok. This holy site brings two cultures together: Bali and Lombok, and also the multi-faith nature of Lombok.
Next stop is at Pusuk Monkey Forest in Rinjani where you will feed the wild monkeys living in the Puncak/Daun Pusuk rainforest which is situated 900 meters above sea level.
Finally, we will head to watch the sunset at Malimbu Hill. Here you can enjoy not only the spectacular sunset but also admire Mount Agung on Bali.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
- Operates daily
- Sudin Tours will receive your booking and send you the confirmation email within 24hrs.
- Horse cart to and from the jetty
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- For cancellation made up to 24 hours before the tour, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- You can change your booking free of charge ( subject of availability).
Duration: 6 Hours
Categories: Outdoor adventure, Tours and Day Trips