Cooking Class at Casa Luna - Ubud
Come join Janet De Neef and her team on this culinary journey, explore cooking techniques and discover the secrets of Balinese food.
- Hands-on cooking class
- Balinese feast
- Complete recipes to take home
- Expereicned cooking teacher
- Free pick-up at meeting points around the Ubud area
Casa Luna Cooking School is located in the heart of Ubud, this culinary centre is world famous and offers its guests a fascinating insight into Balinese culture. Each day of the week they offer a different style of cooking class, each focusing on specific dishes that have been pre-selected for class (see below schedule). This is why it is important to pick which day and style suits your interests or taste buds best. During the cooking class you will learn more about Balinese life through the food, discover culinary myths and enjoy the part demonstration, part hands-on experience set amongst the tropical surroundings at Honeymoon Guesthouse. Uncover Balinese secret herbs and spices used in everyday and ceremonial dishes with a focus on their unique healing abilities.
Of course, the best part of the whole experience is to enjoy the exotic Balinese feast that you prepared together with homemade hibiscus tea. You will be provided with class notes and recipes to take home with you, so you can recreate what you’ve learned on this culinary journey.
Please Note: On Tuesday and Thursday, the class includes a Market Tour starting at 08:00 AM, meeting place is the Casa Luna Restaurant.
General terms for operation
Children from 6 yrs old and up to 9 yrs old can participate for half price and children from 10 will be charged the full adult rate.
Where to go for your class:
Free Pick Up
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
- Full payment will apply (No Refund) to all cancellations made less than 7 Days before class start date.
- For cancellations made outside 7 Days, you will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Changes can be made outside 7 Days but are subject to availability.
Duration: 3 Hours 30 Mins
Categories: Cooking Classes, Food & Drink