Advanced Dive Course at Manta Dive
Location: Gili Trawangan
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Expand your skills and diving opportunites - Advanced Diver Course
Do you enjoy diving and are you ready to take it to a deeper level? Book an Advanced Open Water Course with Manta Dive and you will learn even more!
Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required
Included in this adventure:
- 5 Open Water dives
- Underwater Navigation Dive, Deep Dive (30m) are compulsory.
- Choose 3 other specialty dives (e.g Night Dive, Nitrox, etc)
- All equipment rental
- Qualified instructors
- Official Advanced Open Water Certification Card
- Manta Dive t-shirt
What to bring: Bring a towel and Swimwear
What can I expect if I book an Advanced Open Water Course?
One day before your course: Course orientation at 5pm. Meet the instructor and fellow students, fill in paperwork, half an hour.
Day 1: 8.00am – 5.00pm 2 Dives
Day 2: 8.00am – 5.00pm 2 Dives + a night dive between 6:00pm - 8.30pm
Note: There will be plenty of time between dives to go and relax, to the beach, have lunch, etc. If you wish to take a night dive it could be on either day between 6pm - 8pm
This course aims to make you an allround better diver by improving your general diving skills, air consumption, buoyancy control and by teaching you to be more aware while under water. You will learn Underwater Navigation, Deep Diving and 3 other specialty diving skills that you can choose yourself (see list below). The course will take 2-3 days in which you will do a total of 4 dives and the maximum depth of diving will be 30 meters.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Trawangan.
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
- Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All those participating in a Dive Course must sign a medical questionnaire.
- It is mandatory that all divers have adequate diving insurance. Please check your travel insurance to make sure you are covered. We will require guests insurance details when filling in paperwork prior to any diving activity. If you don't have insurance it can be purchased for $10/day or $30 for up to 5 days.
- For ALL diving activities you must be able to successfully perform swimming skills that include a 180 meter swim and a 10 minute survival float without the use of any aids.
- Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
- Full refund for cancellations made more than one week before the activitiy date, 50% within 7 days, no refunds within 48 hours.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Manta Dive Gili Trawangan directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.