Stand Up Paddle in Sanur
Stand Up Paddle in Sanur with the Rip Curl School of Surf
No experience needed!
Learn to SUP or improve your skills with a course at Rip Curl School of Surf Bali!
Included in this adventure:
- Stand up Paddle boarding
- Free hotel transfers (see terms of operation)
- Safety equipment
- Study books & instruction
- Accredited instructor
- Pictures (additional costs)
Lessons taught in English or Indonesian
Available Stand up paddle Levels at Ripcurl School of Surf
Level 1 Flat Water Paddling ( 120 minutes lesson)
The aim of the course is to teach you how to paddle and feel comfortable on your board. The lesson takes place on the calm waters so no previous experience is needed. Our instructors will make sure you're enjoying your time at Rip Curl School of Surf.
Level 2 Small Waves (120 minutes lesson)
Once you’re able to balance, you can take the next step forward and start riding the big waves. We’ll take you on a small surfing trip where our coaches will teach you how to surf. The aim of the course is to make sure you can use different paddleboarding techniques.
Level 3 Big Wave Rider (120 minutes lesson)
Leave your comfort zone and ride the big wave by taking level 3. First, we’ll start with the theory and safety procedures. Later you’ll apply the theory in the water and make your way through the big waves.
Private Course (all levels 60 minutes)
Book a private session and improve your paddleboarding skills one on one. For beginners and intermediates, we can offer a customized lesson to improve your skills. If you have more experience with SUP, we will guide you through the big waves and riding techniques.
Please note: kids 13 years and older old can participate in the activity only if they understand English or Indonesian and if they can swim. Kids under the age of 13 must take a private lesson for safety reasons.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- The SUP lessons and courses are normally scheduled between 7:00-9:00 AM, 8:00-10:00 AM, 10:00-12:00 AM and 13:00-15:00 PM
- Free air-conditioned transfers are available from all major hotels in Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Guest services: towels, drinking water, fresh fruit, sunscreen, zinc, and first aid kit are available upon request or if necessary.
- Facilities: changing rooms, student lockers, showering, Rip Curl merchandising, garden bars and parking.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for individual classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and to any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- No refunds are given for group or private bookings.
To make a cancellation or to make changes to your booking you can find contact details are on your booking confirmation.
Duration: 2 Hours