The Cultural Tour of Lombok: the Sasak trail
The Sasak Trail: discover the culture of Lombok
This tour can be booked from Gili T, Gili A, Gili Meno or Lombok. A pick up service is available from Gili T, Gili A, Gili Meno and Lombok.
Included in this adventure
- Visit ti the Sasak Village and Pura batu Bolong
- A speedboat + car pick up/drop-off service from Gili T, Gili Air and Gili Meno, or a hotel pickup by car from Lombok to connect with your speedboat to the island destination.
- Air condtioned vehicle
- Driver and profesional guide
- Entrance Fee
- Parking Fee
Please note: lunch, dinner and the horse cart to/from the jetty are not included.
The Sasak tour details
Discover the culture of Lombok while visiting a traditional village, meeting locals and exploring the handcraft workshops. We will end the tour with the most stunning sunset at Pura Batu Bolong.
The tour begins by picking you up from your hotel and driving to the south of Lombok. After the 1.5 hrs drive to the south, you’ll arrive at Kuta beach famous for the white sandy beach and healthy reefs. Time to relax and grab a snack before heading to the Sade Sasak village.
The traditional Sasak village represents the indigenous people of Lombok. Here you can meet the locals, learn how to weave or purchase handicrafts. Next, you’ll visit the famous pottery village of Banyumulek. The village is one of the main hotspots in Lombok speciation in original handmade pots. Here, if time allows, you can enjoy the short in the traditional horse and cart.
The tour will end the at Pura Batu Bolong where the beautiful temple of Lombok meets the ocean. The rocky surrounding, plenty of pagodas, status and gorgeous sunset views makes this place special to visit.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
- Operates daily
- Sudin Tours will receive your booking and send you the confirmation email within 24hrs.
- Horse cart to and from the jetty
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- For cancellation made up to 24 hours before the tour, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- You can change your booking free of charge (subject of availability).
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips