Scuba Diving Amed
Ecodive Bali is located in the remote fishing village of Amed (Northeast Bali). The area remains unspoiled by tourism and has great marine diversity.
Ecodive is owned by a PADI Master Instructor/SSI Instructor Trainer with over 35 years of experience. He is helped by a great team of local divemasters. It is important for the team to share the beauty of the underwater world with the guests, but also to preserve the natural beauty of the area.
Amed offers amazing opportunities for divers of all levels!
Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required.
Included in this adventure:
- Qualified dive instructors.
- Transport from dive centre to dive site if required.
- Park entrance fees if required.
- 2 dives in one day.
- An extra dive can be added for 24.50€.
- A night dive can be added for 48.50€.
- Alternatively, you can book a single night dive for 48.50€.
- Non-divers can join the tour for 14.50€. This includes a full set of snorkelling equipment and transport to the dive site if required plus park entrance fees.
Amed Dive Sites
You will start directly from the shore, and discover the mysterious unnamed Japanese shipwreck. This easy dive will take you 5 – 10 meters deep, followed by a gently sloping reef (35 meters). The current is moderate. This dive is full of perfect wide-angle and macro photo opportunities.
Starting directly from the shore, this dive features a sandy “muck” bottom, shallow coral plateau, walls up to 45 meters deep and an artificial reef. Feel free to bring your camera for macro pictures!
During this dive, you will start from the boat, and dive 20 – 40 meters deep with swirling masses of fish, reef sharks, barracuda, garden eels and rays! The dive is excellent for drift! But beware as they are occasionally strong currents.
Jump out of the boat and dive on a coral slope of 18 – 24 meters deep. This dive features an artificial reef made of a series of 3 meters tall, hollow, concrete pyramids. This underwater site is a heaven for fish and photographers! The drift is moderate.
This Boat dive will take you around a small island on the eastern most tip of Bali. You will discover a pristine reef, covered in hard and soft corals, reef fish and pelagics. The current can occasionally be strong.
Ecodive Bali is open every day from 08:00 to 20:00!
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Minimum Open Water Diver Certification required.
- For cancellations made more than 7 days before the activity date, you will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For cancellations made within 7 days to 48H before the activity date, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For cancellations made within 48H before the activity date, there will be no refund.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Ecodive directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.
Duration: 4 Hours