Blue Water Express Fast Boat Gili
Check live seat availability, book and receive e-tickets immediately for fast boat tickets using the search box on this page. Blue Water Express operates multiple return fast boat services between Bali, Lembongan, Lombok and the Gili Islands.
This service originates in Serangan Harbor (Bali), handling the Island hopping route via Nusa Lembongan island to Lombok and the Gilis. Three ticket types can be purchased for this boat:
- Standard Economy - Serangan (Bali to Gili or the reverse)
- Standard Economy - Lembongan (Between the Gili Islands and Lembongan)
- Island Hopper - Serangan (Serangan to the Gili Islands, includes a stopover on Lembongan* on your way there or back).
* = Note, once you have made your booking, we will send you immediate e-tickets. Blue Water Express will also confirm within 24hrs. Please reply to them in a quick email regarding the desired hop off in Lembongan and the date you wish to continue to your final destination. They will then make sure your itinerary is organized at no further charge. IMPORTANT: Your preferred stopover dates on Lembongan are subject to availability. Booking as far in advance as possible is therefore strongly recommended.
Complementary hotel transfers are provided for the following areas: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Denpasar Airport, Umulas, Canggu (as far northwest as Finns Recreation Club Canggu), Kerobokan, Petitenget, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. Hotel pick up time is approximately 1 - 1 1/2 hours before departure time.
For island hopping ticketholders, free transfers are also provided on Nusa Lembongan.
The costs of pickups from outside the free areas are per car, max. 4 passengers:
- Tanah Lot - EUR18,00
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - EUR16,00
- Gatsu, Dalung- EUR11,00
- Ubud Central, Kedewatan, Sayan - EUR18,00
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - EUR27,00
- Taro, Tegallalang- EUR21,00
- Pejeng, Tampaksiring- EUR21,00
- Sidemen- EUR22,00
- Payangan, Padma Ubud, Hanging Garden- EUR27,00
You can add your pick up/drop off while booking on our website. If you do not know yet where you will be staying, you can organize the pick/up drop off later by contacting us.
Blue Water Express Schedule
The BlueWater Express IX, the pride of the Blue Water fleet, was launched in 2017. This vessel has been designed specifically to handle the waters between Bali and Lombok. It has extra capacity and safety features and is manned by some of the best trained and most experienced crews the region has to offer. Blue Water Express are reknowned for their consistent high standard of operational service in Bali.
|Craft Name:||Blue Water Express 9|
|Main Engines:||6 x Honda 250hp (total 1,500hp).|
|Top Speed:||35 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||25-30 knots|
|SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES|
|Life Rafts:||5x 20 man life rafts (100 total)|
|Life Jackets:||SOLAS standard for all passengers & crew|
|EPIRB:||Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days.|
|Distress light:||Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations.|
|GPS:||GPS Navigational system.|
|Throw rings:||4 throw rings|
|Communications:||Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio.|
|Toilet:||Stand up toilet on board.|
|Sun-deck:||Spacious sun-deck on roof.|
|TV:||TV screens in cabin.|
|Ventilation system:||Coach-style cabin ventilation system.|
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
Blue Water Express operate the following cancellations and refund policy: The full ticket price will be charged for any cancellation less than 48 hours prior to boat departure. Within a week, but outside 48hrs, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Outside 8 Days, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact Blue Water using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates, you can do so for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs prior to departure. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.