Blue Water Fast Boat to Lembongan & Penida
Check departure times, live seat availability, book and receive e-tickets immediately for fast boat tickets using the "book your fast boat" search box. Blue Water Express are reknowned in Bali for their exceptional standards of service.
This fast boat route is Serangan Harbor (Bali) to Nusa Lembongan and back. For travellers wishing to go to the Gili Islands before or after their visit to Lembongan, we recommend the Island hopper tickets which include a free stopover on Lembongan in the price. These appear (seasonally) in results when performing a search from Bali to the Gili Islands or the reverse.
Free Hotel Transfers
Complementary hotel transfers are provided for the following areas: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Airport, Umulas, Canggu (as far as the Canggu club), Kerobokan, Petitenget, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. Hotel pick up time is approximately 1 - 1 1/2 hours before departure time.
Hotel transfers on Lembongan are also provided (not including Nusa Ceningan or Penida).
The costs of pickups from outside the free areas are per car, max. 4 passengers:
- Tanah Lot - EUR18,00
- Pecatu, Belangan, Uluwatu, Dreamland - EUR16,00
- Gatsu, Dalung- EUR11,00
- Ubud Central, Kedewatan, Sayan - EUR18,00
- Hanging Garden, Payangan, Padma Ubud - EUR28,00
- Taro, Tegallalang- EUR21,00
- Pejeng, Tampaksiring- EUR21,00
- Sidemen- EUR22,00
- Payangan, Padma Ubud, Hanging Garden- EUR27,00
You can add your pick up/drop off while booking on our website. If you do not know yet where you will be staying, you can organize the pick/up drop off later by contacting us.
Fast Boat Schedule - Please click on the map to view the boat schedule
The Blue Water Express IX, the latest addidtion to the Blue Water Express fleet, was launched in mid 2017. It's modern design featuring a sandwich core and carbon fibre technology body, reduces weight while increasing strength. Additional safety doors in mid ship and on the bow ensure the boat is among the safest on the water. 6 x 250hp Honda outboard engines provide reliable, high power performance.
Length: 21 m
Beam: 4.7 m
Top Speed: 35 knots (60km/h)
Cruising Speed: 25-30 knots
Engines: x6 Honda 250hp (total: 1,500hp)
Safety equipment and Facilities
- 4 x 20 man life rafts, total 80 person capacity.
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days.
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew.
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations.
- GPS Navigational system.
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio.
- 4 throw rings.
- Stand up toilet on board.
- Spacious sun-deck on roof.
- TV screens in cabin.
- Cabin ventilation system.
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
Blue Water Express operate the following cancellations and refund policy: The full ticket price will be charged for any cancellation less than 48 hours prior to boat departure. Within a week, but outside 48hrs, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Outside 8 Days, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact Blue Water using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates, you can do so for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs prior to departure. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.