TDI Technical Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
Location: Gili Trawangan
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Learn how to use a DPV with this course at Manta Dive Gili Trawangan
Minimum Open Water Diver certificate required with 25 dives
Diving with a Diving Propulsion Vehicle is the perfect way to enjoy even more of what the underwater world has to offer as you can cover way more ground with one tank!
Included in this adventure:
- Either 1 day/2 dives (for recreational divers) or 2 days/4 dives (for technical divers)
- All diving equipment
- Free T-shirt!
- Professional Dive Instructor
- Drinking water
- Oxygen and first Aid equipment on board
- Official TDI Technical Diver Propulsion Certification
What to bring: Bring a towel and Swimwear
What can I expect if I book an DPV Dive?
This course is for the techical diver or recreational diver wanting to extended their range of exploring the underwater world. This course can be booked for 1 day in which you make 2 dives (recreationally) or for 2 days in which you will make a total of 4 dives (technical). You must be 18 years of age to take part in this course or have parental consent and be above 15 years old, open water certification is required.
During this course you will be taught everything you need to know on how to use the DPV based on your current level of certification. You will be taught in the emergency procedures while using the DPV and the safe use of a DPV in general. You will be using the XJ37 Suex which is one of the most powerful DPV’s on the market nowadays.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Trawangan.
- Boat Dives go out 3 times a day (with seasonal variations on timings), night dives every few days depending on demand.
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats.
- You need to be 18 years or over to take part in this activity, or be above 15 and have parental consent.
- Your Diving certificate needs to be minimum Open Water Diver with 25 dives.
- Manta Dive staff will receive your booking and send an addditional confirmation within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All those participating in a Dive Course must sign a medical questionnaire.
- It is mandatory that all divers have adequate diving insurance. Please check your travel insurance to make sure you are covered. We will require guests insurance details when filling in paperwork prior to any diving activity. If you don't have insurance it can be purchased for €9/day or €28 for up to 5 days.
- For ALL diving activities you must be able to successfully perform swimming skills that include a 180 meter swim and a 10 minute survival float without the use of any aids.
- Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
- Full refund for cancellations made more than one week before the activitiy date, 50% within 7 days, no refunds within 48 hours.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Manta Dive Gili Trawangan directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.