TDI Sidemount Diver
Location: Gili Trawangan
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Get your TDI Sidemount Certification at Manta Dive Gili Trawangan
Open Water Diver certification required
This course if for divers interested in expanding their diving to overhead environments such as caves or wrecks and recreational divers who'd like redundant gas for increased safety, longer dives and greater streamlining.
Included in this adventure:
- 2 Day course
- 3 Dives + 1 pool session
- All diving equipment
- Drinking water
- Oxygen and first Aid equipment on board
- Official Sidemount Certification
What to bring: Bring a towel and Swimwear
What can I expect if I book a Sidemount Course?
This course is for both the recreational and technical diver looking to expand their in-water skills and techniques or the certified diver who has interest in moving forward with their technical diving education and expanding their equipment options. You must be at least 18 years of age to take part in this course and have completed an open water course.
Are you ready to start diving in areas with limited access? Then the TDI sidemount diver course is the next step for you. During this technique focused course, you will be taught how to use two tanks that are mounted on the side of you. This technique is used for diving in areas with caves, wrecks and challenging places to reach. Due to the sidemount divers can have a surplus of gas which makes for longer dives with increased safety due to the bigger gas capacity.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Trawangan.
- Boat Dives go out at least 3 times a day (with seasonal variations on timings), night dives every few days depending on demand.
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats.
- You need to be 18 years or over to take part in this activity.
- Your Diving certificate needs to be minimum Open Water Diver with 25 dives.
- Manta Dive staff will receive your booking and send an addditional confirmation within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Full refund for cancellations made more than one week before the activitiy date, 50% within 7 days, no refunds within 48 hours.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Manta Dive Gili Trawangan directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.