Discover Scuba Diving at Manta Dive Gili Air
Location: Gili Air
Duration: 4 Hours
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Discover Scuba diving on an Intro Dive at Manta Dive Gili Air
Learn the basics of Scuba diving in the pool and then take your skills out into the open water down to 12 meters. Say hi to the seaturtles, murray eels and other sealife and you will soon be addicted to Scuba Diving.
Half day course, flexible start times and no experience needed.
Included in this adventure:
- Basic theory session
- One pool session
- One open water session (12 meters)
- All equipment
- Qualified instructors
What is an Intro Dive Course?
An Intro dive is the perfect experience for those looking to have their first diving adventure. Manta Dive have a great team of experienced and professional diving instructors ready to teach you the ropes. You’ll start the day learning all the basic theory of diving, followed by a pool session to practice the essential diving skills needed. Manta’s dive instructors will give you enough time to get comfortable and confident breathing underwater before heading to the main event, your first dive in Open Water.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - you must come to Manta Dive Gili Air by your own.
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
- Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All those participating in a Dive Course must sign a medical questionnaire.
- It is mandatory that all divers have adequate diving insurance. Please check your travel insurance to make sure you are covered. We will require guests insurance details when filling in paperwork prior to any diving activity. If you don't have insurance it can be purchased for $10/day or $30 for up to 5 days.
- For ALL diving activities you must be able to successfully perform swimming skills that include a 180 meter swim and a 10 minute survival float without the use of any aids.
- Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
- Full refund for cancellations one week before the course, 50% within the last week, no refunds within 48h prior to the course.
- No refunds given in case of act of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- You can change your course dates subject to availability free of charge or if you need to change your course entirely, please contact Manta Dive directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.