1 Day Diving for Qualified Divers
Location: Gili Air
Duration: 1 Day
Categories: Diving, Watersports
Fun Dive with Manta Dive Gili Air around the incredible Gili Islands
Dive Certification required.
You will love diving around the Gili Islands, the warm water and great visibility allows you to enjoy the huge variety of marine life all around, including sea turtles, stingrays, sharks, morays, cuttlefish and so much more. With so many cool dive sites to explore, there really is something to suit all level of divers.
Included in this Adventure:
- Professional dive guide
- All diving equipment
- Small groups of no more than 5 divers
- Boat trip to/from dive locations
- Oxygen and First Aid equipment on board
- Drinking water
What to bring:
- Your current diving certification (Open Water, Advanced etc.)
- Swimming gear
- Sun cream
- Go pro or underwater camera (optional)
What can I expect if I book a fun dive?
Manta Dive Gili Air has four options for diving each day; 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM (excluding Fridays, min 4 guests), 2:00 PM and night dives at 6:30 PM (min 4 guest). All the dive sites are located a short boat ride away between 10 – 25 minutes. All the dives are drift dives with the boat following the divers along the way and single tank boat dives will return within 2 hours.
You will be guided by an experienced Dive Guide with a maximum of 4 divers per guide. Each group is split up according to their level of experience and certification.
You can request to visit certain dive sites on your fun dive however, it all depends on the weather and currents on the day. There is a nice mix of canyons, slopes, sea mounds and walls throughout the dive sites.
Please Note: Guests with less than 30 but more than 15 dives and haven’t dived in 1 year must take a refresher course. Less than 15 dives and haven’t dived in 6 months must take a refresher course.
General terms for operation
PLEASE NOTE - there is no pickup available from your hotel - just make your own way to Manta Dive Gili Air.
- Boat Dives go out 3 times a day (with seasonal variations on timings), night dives every few days depending on demand.
- Free drinking water is available at the dive center and on the boats
- Manta Dive staff will receive your booking and send an addditional confirmation email within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All divers who are fun diving must hold a valid certification to 18m (Open Water).
- All divers who are fun diving must sign a medical questionnaire.
- Open Water certified divers planning to fun dive who have not dived within the last 6 months, must follow the Scuba Review program outlined in the Diving Courses section below before they can begin fun diving.
- It is mandatory that all divers have adequate diving insurance. Please check your travel insurance to make sure you are covered. We will require guests insurance details when filling in paperwork prior to any diving activity. If you don't have insurance it can be purchased for $10/day or $30 for up to 5 days.
- For ALL diving activities your guests must be able to swim proficiently.
- Excludes the Marine park fee which is a one-off charge of Rp150,000 per person
- Full refund for cancellations made more than one week before the activitiy date, 50% within 7 days, no refunds within 48 hours.
- No refunds given in cases of acts of god.
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity.
- You can change your dates subject to availability free of charge. If you need to change your booking entirely please contact Manta Dive Gili Air directly through the contact details on your e-tickets, bearing in mind the above mentioned refund policy.