Wind Surfing in Sanur
Duration: 2 Hours
Categories: Outdoor Activities, Watersports
Wind Surfing in Sanur with the Rip Curl School of Surf
No experience needed!
Try wind surfing or master new skills with the Rip Curl School of Surf!
Included in this adventure:
- Free hotel transfers (see terms of operation)
- Windsurfing board
- Safety equipment
- Study books & instruction
- Accredited instructor
- Pictures (additional costs)
Lessons taught in English or Indonesian
Wind Surfing Levels at Ripcurl School of Surf
Our professional team can teach you everything you need to know about the windsurfing. The goal of the course is to make you feel comfortable in the water and practice as much as possible. We will select the best board and sail which fit your weight and height.
Level 1 Sail Control (2 hours in the water)
By taking the level 1 you will be able to apply the theory of windsurfing in practice. Our instructors will show you how to stand up, balance, recover and get moving in the water. Therefore you’ll learn how to sail and handle windsurf in the water. Once you know how to balance and sail correctly, they will teach how to control your speed and turn the windsurfing up and down.
Level 2 Board Control (2 hours in the water )
Upgrade your knowledge and boost your skills by taking level 2. Improve your board control performance, and make a progress in the windsurfing techniques. The course starts with the theory part. Our instructors will teach you more about the wind patterns and will help you to start in the deep water, and pick up at the windsurf speed.
Level 3 Advance techniques (2 hours in the water)
Go a step further and learn how to race and make fast turns at high speed. Our instructors will make sure you can perform jumps and other small tricks to push your skills forwards.
Wind Surfing private lesson ( 60 minutes all levels )
Tailor your windsurfing skills by booking a private lesson one on one. A 1 hour course is available for all levels.
Please note: kids 13 years and older old can participate in the activity only if they understand English or Indonesian and if they can swim. Kids under the age of 13 must take a private lesson for safety reasons.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- The Wind Surfing lessons and courses are normally scheduled between 7:00-9:00 AM, 8:00-10:00 AM, 10:00-12:00 AM and 1:00-15:00 PM on a daily basis.
- Air-conditioned transfers are available from Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Guest services: towels, drinking water, fresh fruit, sunscreen, zinc, and first aid kit are available upon request or if necessary.
- Facilities: changing rooms, student lockers, showering, Rip Curl merchandising, garden bars and parking.
- Staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for individual classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are given for group or private bookings.
To make a cancellation or to make changes to your booking you can find contact details are on your booking confirmation.