Wake Boarding in Sanur
Duration: 1 Hour
Categories: Outdoor Activities, Watersports
Try Wake Boarding in Sanur with the Rip Curl School of Surf
No experience needed!
Learn wakeboarding or boost your skills with the Rip Curl School of Surf!
Included in this adventure:
- Free hotel transfers (see terms of operation)
- Safety equipment
- Study books & instruction
- Wakeboarding clothes
- Accredited instructor
- Photos (additional costs)
- Lessons taught in English or Indonesian
Available Wakeboarding Levels at Ripcurl School of Surf
Wake Boarding Level 1 Riding the Wake ( 120 minutes riding in the water )
You'll learn the fundamental theory and rules of wakeboarding. It’s important to understand the hand signals and safety procedures so you can communicate with your boat driver. The goal of the course is to make sure you feel comfortable behind the boat and you can apply the different rope maneuvering techniques.
Wake Boarding Level 2 Jumps and Spins ( 120 minutes lesson )
Take the next step and boost control over your wakeboard. Our instructors will teach you how to spin and jump. The level 2 combines all the necessary knowledge to perform a maneuver correctly.
Wake Boarding Level 3 Big Airs ( 120 minutes lesson )
By completing level 3, you’ll be able to jump and land from wake to wake and use a variety of different grabbing and spinning techniques. Our experts will teach you the best techniques and safe ways to perform all the different maneuvers.
Wake Boarding Private Lesson ( 60 minutes all levels )
Tailor your wakeboarding skills by booking a private lesson one on one. A 1 hours course is available for all wakeboarding levels.
Please note: kids 13 years and older old can participate in the activity only if they understand English or Indonesian and if they can swim. Kids under the age of 13 must take a private lesson for safety reasons.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms of operation
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- The wakeboarding lessons are normally scheduled between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Air-conditioned transfers are available from Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Guest services: towels, drinking water, fresh fruit, sunscreen, zinc, and first aid kit are available upon request or if necessary.
- Facilities: changing rooms, student lockers, showering, Rip Curl merchandising, garden bars and parking.
- Rip Curl staff will reconfirm your booking within 24hrs.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for individual classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are given for group or private bookings.
To make a cancellation or to make changes to your booking you can find contact details are on your booking confirmation.